- Formal attire (suit, tuxedo, dress) is expected for all students and guests attending prom.
- No jeans, khaki pants, sweat pants, tennis shoes, etc.
- In other words, look elegant.
- All Almont Community Schools and Almont H.S. policies and expectations apply before, during, and after the event.
- Attendees are to remain on the immediate premises of the Twin Lakes Golf Club. Specifically, this means the banquet hall and surrounding patio.
- Attendees are expected to dance appropriately. Any lewd dancing or behavior may result in dismissal from the dance and possible school consequences.
- Any student or guest found to be intoxicated by alcohol or drugs or in the possession of any weapon will be immediately removed from the dance and police will be notified.
- It is expected that all students will be in attendance for the entire day on Friday, May 2.